In the year 2016 actually marks 75 years since the very first casino opened in the opulent city of Las Vegas. Las Vegas has been the stable when it comes to having amazing casino amenities. It is not that’s apprising at all. The Las Vegas strip has been home to a lot of casinos over the years. Right now, it has some of the most luxurious casinos in the entire world. In this guide, I’m going to be talking about some things you probably did not know about casinos.
1.China is also another country that boasts some of the biggest casinos in the entire world. A lot of people think that Las Vegas is home to the biggest casinos, but Macau in China has some spectacular ones. Macau is actually the gambling capital of the planet.
- Did you know that the worlds largest casino is actually bigger than an entire country? This particular casino can be found in Macau. It is known as the Venetian Macao, and it stands at an enormous 10,500,000 ft.², and it is under half a square mile. It is roughly 2.5 times bigger than Vatican City. The Venetian boasts 3500 slot machines, 800 gaming tables, a wonderful hotel and it even has its own sporting arena.
- The smallest casino in the entire world is one that fits inside a supermarket. This particular casino has a slot machine. It is its own casino.
- Did you know that casinos date back to the 17th century. Casinos were founded in Venice. Almost 500 years ago, gambling used to go on in Italy. I feel that we can trace back casinos to 1638. That is when organised gambling started, according to the history books.
- I would also like to add that a lot of your favourite casino games came from Venice. This place has provided us with so many amazing things, including pizza, pasta, and now as you are learning, casinos.
- The longest winning streak in the entire casino history actually lasted for three years. This was in the year 1992; a Californian man went to Las Vegas with only $50 in his pocket. Over an amazing period, he turned the $50 into $40 million. It’s also interesting to note that the history book says that he lost the entire amount later the same here.Why would anybody in their right mind gamble away $40 million? It definitely makes me wonder why she did not walk away after losing his first million.
- If you are somebody who is interested in gambling, you should certainly consider going to Nevada in the United States of America. This state has more than 325 casinos. One-third of this number is in the magnificent city of Las Vegas alone. The very famous strip celebrates its 80th birthday this year. You can find everything here. You find some of the best restaurants and bars as well. You also have access to less than innocent fun.