Forums Archived

The forums are being archived. See this topic for more information.

.dll problems

Get help and support with Rubygame

.dll problems

Postby HOMER-16 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:57 pm

I don't know if anyone else has had this problem but I compiled a script into an .exe file using Ocra. It ran perfectly on my main computer which has rubygame and all needed dll files. I ran iton another computer though and I ended up needing a TON of dll files. After many messages of not finding certain files I am now getting this message:

The procedure entry point SDL_Error could not be located in the dynamic link library SDL.dll

I looked it up on google but I'mnot too familiar with C++ which is where it's seen the most apparently.

I'm going to try to get SDL.dll again to see if that'll work.

Thanks.
HOMER-16
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:02 am

Re: .dll problems

Postby HOMER-16 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:06 pm

Ha! I fixed it. Turns out I needed to use SDL.dll v. 1.2.11.0
HOMER-16
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:02 am


Return to Help & Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron