Full ChangeLog follows.
- Fix: Segfaults in several C methods when passed an unexpected argument type.
- Fix: Segfaults in Screen#update and Screen#update_rects when the Rect(s) extended out of the Screen bounds.
- Fix: Ftor#magnitude= behaving incorrectly.
- Fix: Rect#clip! behaving incorrectly.
- Fix: Sprites::Group#collide_group behaving incorrectly.
- Fix: Surface#savebmp wanting too many arguments.
- Argument handling for C methods is now more robust under the hood.
- C methods which expect Array arguments will now also work with objects that can be converted to an Array (with #to_ary), such as Ftor.